Although many Toyota models handle winter weather with ease, these beloved vehicles can still experience breakdowns and accidents at any time that leave their drivers stranded while waiting for help. With this post, we hope to guarantee that you are well-prepared for these types of incidents. So always keep the following two kits in your Toyota:
These do-it-yourself tools might help you temporarily fix a problem so that you can make it home or reach a repair garage. At the very least, they might help you keep your vehicle’s heater running while you wait for roadside assistance.
- Wrench, screwdriver, and socket sets
- Antifreeze, oil, and other fluids
- Jumper cables and spark plugs
- Flares and battery flashers
- Scraper, shovel, melt, and sand
These items can help you deal with basic injuries, track road and weather updates, and maintain good health while waiting for emergency personnel.
- First-aid and medical supplies
- Stainless steel insulated tumbler
- Battery-operated heat source or matches
- Extra clothing and thermal blankets
- Emergency radio with flashlight and weather features
- Non-perishable foods and electrolyte water
At Toy Car Care, we work fast and efficiently to put customer Toyota vehicles back on the road after breakdowns and accidents. We are your trusted south Denver independent auto repair shop. For more tips or to schedule a repair, contact us today.